Why Compromise for anything else but the Best?
Payment plans available for the Steinway with 0% interest.Call us
toll-free at 1-866-519-6970 to discuss payment arrangements.
The Limited Edition STEINWAY Grandfather Clock is the finest ever produced by a long line of Hentschel craftsmen. This attention to detail and quality of craftsmanship has inspired Hentschel with the confidence to offer an unprecedented full, two-year warranty on the Limited Edition STEINWAY Grandfather Clock. STEINWAY Grandfather Clocks are sold through an international network of authorized Hentschel and Steinway dealers. This very special numbered, limited edition, family heirloom will add prestige to any home, and will prove a wise investment to be enjoyed for generations to come.
Each Steinway clock is made one at a time. It takes Hentschel's carver 2 days to do all of the carving for one Steinway clock.
Tubular chimes are available for the Steinway for an additional fee. If you choose tubular chimes the clock chimes are Westminster, Whittington, and St. Michael.
White Glove shipping is included with the purchase of the Steinway clock. White glove shipping means they will bring the clock inside, unpack it. A authorized clock service center will come to your home to do set up.
Limited to 150 clocks, with each clock's number engraved on the dial, accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity within a secret drawer.
- Solid Cherry cabinet finished in Valentino Burgundy
- Extensive use of Sapele Mahogany veneers on gallery, gallery returns, base and base returns, upper, lower, and side doors
- Herringbone starburst veneer pattern on stepped-in base
- Hand-carved center finial, crown molding, and capitals
- Satinwood inlaid border on base and base returns
- Six piece bevelled glass
- Full, free-standing fluted columns
- 3" wide crown moldings
- Steinway symbol inlaid on finial planton
- Secret pull out drawer
- Stepped-in base on front and sides
- Interior light
- Each cabinet is meticulously hand assembled
- Eight step finishing process including 15 coats of lacquer and a final hand polishing
Clock Mechanism Features:
- The Flagship movement is the top chime hammer movement made by Hermle. It has 4 jewels 2 in front and 2 in back. It has heavier hammers, thicker plates, and brass bushings. Symphonic German made "Flagship" mechanism featuring the melodies of: Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, Ave Maria, and Westminster Chimes
- Sitka Spruce Soundboard, as used in Steinway Pianos
- Jewel and Bronze Bushings
- Solid brass dial with milled Arabic numerals
- Lyre pendulum features the Steinway logo
- Matching decorated brass weight shells with beaded caps